Baseball NL High Performance Program
The first weekend of the 2023-2024 Baseball NL High Performance Program will be October 20-22 (Eastern) and October 27-29 (Western).
- Western Region players are able to participate in the Eastern Region tryouts should they wish or vice versa.
- Central Region players will be able to participate in either the Eastern Region tryouts OR the Western Region tryouts. Central Region players DO NOT have to attend both weekends. They can attend whichever weekend they would prefer.
Players that are interested in representing the province on a Provincial team must register for the High Performance Program. After the initial tryout weekends in October, there will be four additional weekends of training.
- The first three weekends will be regional in nature (meaning East and West options). Tentative weekends are early December, mid January and mid March.
- The final weekend will be for all players in the program (location TBD) where final team selection will take place. Tentative dates are late April or early May.
If players are selected to the training pool after the first tryout weekend, they are expected to participate in High Performance Program programming on the regroup weekends. These dates will be announced before the program begins.
Online registration will open on September 14th to both male and female players.
- For Male players - any player born from 2006 - 2012 is eligible to try out for the program (overagers born in 2005 will be considered and need to register for 18U)
- For Female players - any player born from 2002 - 2012 is eligible to try out for the program
More details will be out in the coming weeks.
- Players interested in both 17U and 18U should only register for one set of tryouts
- Players registered for Canada Games tryouts also need to register for HPP tryouts
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Registration will close on October 13th